My summer jumpsuit of dreams



Let's be real for a sec - is there honestly anything better than a jumpsuit?! Make that a super adorable, on trend, comfy as heck jumpsuit...
They're easy to style in all seasons, they take the hassle out of having to match multiple pieces to create one outfit and they're also perfect for dressing down with a pair of converse or up with a pair of heels. Yes, I admit it is a little awkward when you need to go to the loo and you have to completely strip down...however, I am totally willing to bare those few moments of uncomfortableness as they are sooo worth it in order to feel super fashionable yet comfortable during the rest of my daily activities.



My particular favourite jumpsuit for this season has been this gorgeous loose fitting linen one that I picked up in New Look; in the sale may I add, and I am obsessed! It is just the prettiest muted pink colour and honestly, tortoise-shell buttons have become my new love...I think I have about 5 pieces (and counting) so far with these pretty, on trend buttons.




Truthfully, when I first bought this jumpsuit it happened to be likened to a giant baby-grow by one annoyingly honest boyfriend, however, I like it therefore I am determined to rock it!

Pairing it with a denim jacket keeps it looking fun and casual but if I wanted to dress it up I would for sure add a black leather jacket for an edgier feel.




Accessories-wise I played around with textures a little and added my pretty crochet espadrille wedges along with my ultimate summer straw bag. Honestly I think these accessories make this outfit perfect for almost any occassion...I would totally go to the beach in this, or an evening BBQ, drinks with the girls or just a sunny afternoon shopping trip.




I am deteremined to get as much wear out of this piece as possible so you can be sure that I've already made plans to layer this over t-shirts and long-sleeved tops once the weather starts to get a bit cooler. I just think clothes that can transition with you seasonally truly are the best wouldn't ya say?

Outfit details
Jumpsuit: New Look
Denim jacket: Primark
Bag: Thrifted
Espadrilles: Schuh 

- S xo

Comments

Popular Posts