My Favourite Festive Treat - Cinnamon Rolls


In my opinion, one of the tastiest things in life is cinnamon - sprinkle that stuff on anything and you've got a warm, happy treat for your belly. My favourite cinnamon filled treat that I like to indulge in at Christmas-time is cinnamon rolls, or 'bites of heaven' as I like to say. They are like sweet, spicey clouds that instantly fill you with a festive warmth and no, I'm not being dramatic - they are genuinely that good.

I love everything that comes with baking these sweet treats too, especially the smell. Oh my goodness, I wish you could smell my kitchen through your screen! It's the perfect scent to cosy up any home and make you feel super festive!




The recipe that I use is from >>Laura in the Kitchen<< and is absolutely full proof! 
The only thing I would reccomend is making sure that you set enough time aside to make these. As they contain yeast there are various points in the recipe where the dough needs to be set aside for a few hours to rise. Perfect if you have an afternoon off of work because during the rising periods, you can get a few other bits and bobs done or simply sit back and relax with a cup of tea.

  

- S xo

Comments

Popular Posts