Disposable Snapshots from Northern Ireland | July 2019


I love disposable cameras and shooting on film - I love the instant capture of a moment and knowing that you can't recreate it. In the age of digital photography, I feel like film photos have such an authenticity and just a lil bit of magic as you never really know how they're going to turn out until they're developed. Do you find that film photos encapsulate so much more emotion than digital photos too? Or is that just me?

Here is what Sam and I got up to on our recent trip to Belfast captured on a disposable camera:

>> S u n d a y <<

Travelling & Tea at Nana's




>> M o n d a y <<

Visit to Hillsborough Castle




>> T u e s d a y <<

Donuts & Dessert in Belfast




>> W e d n e s d a y <<

Trying on Wedding Dresses and a quick Ikea visit




>> T h u r s d a y <<

Visit to the seaside






- S xo

Comments

Popular Posts